- Japan Food Safety Management Association
- SHINTOMICYO BLDG.,
3-10-9 Irifune, chuo-ku,
TOKYO, JAPAN 104-0042
- Please use the Contact Us page
- January 8, 2016
- JFSM ACTIVITIES
- Contributes to Food Safety and strengthen consumer's confidence.
(1) Establish international food safety management standards in Japan and related schemes.
(2) Manage an accreditation and certification scheme to the Japan food safety management standards.
(3) Train and develop human resources among food industries.
(4) Survey issues related to Food Safety and provide information to the industries.
- Overview of JFS Standards & Systems of JFS Scheme and Program
- <<Food Retailers, Manufacturers and Service Providers>>
Aeon Co., Ltd.
Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.
Japanese Consumers' Co-operative Union
Megmilk Snow Brand Co., Ltd.
Meiji Co., Ltd.
NH Foods Ltd.
Nippon Flour Mills Co., Ltd.
Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.
Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.
Suntory Business Expert Limited
Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd.
Yamazaki Baking Co., Ltd.
Yoshinoya Holdings Co., Ltd.
- <<Intellectual Experts>>
Tetsuma Hirota, Kansai University
Goichiro Yukawa, Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology
(Name of the companies/universities at the time of foundation)